Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Purse-onally Perfect Purse

Here's a pure I made from Becky Roberts (http://www.inkingidaho.blogspot.com/) - it's quite easy to do and she has a tutorial for sale for this and another set of purses.  This is made from retired Stampin' Up! DSP and very vanilla cardstock.

I filled it with teacher goodies for the end of the year thank you gift for my sons' kindergarten teacher.  It has some "bling" rhinestones on it to glam it up.


The little pocket on the front side is held closed with velcro and inside is small 2.5" x 2.5" notecards and matching envelopes (I forgot to take a picture of those).  I used cardstock for the handles, but I think next time I might try some ribbon.

What do you think?  Cute, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment to let me know you were here and what you thought! :)