Saturday, October 17, 2009

Sweetest Day!


Happy Sweetest Day!  I couldn't let this holiday pass by without making something for my sweeties :)  I used some of my new Stampin' Up! supplies to make some cute treat holders for my kids.

I used the new DSP Pawsitively Prints (118060) and the new Mistletoe ribbon (116792) from the new Holiday Mini-catalog.  This is a really cute traingle box that I filled with skittles for my kids to enjoy.  The box is made out of pretty in pink cardstock.  The stamp is xoxo from the "Define Your Life" set (114950) stamped in old olive ink.  I also used SNAIL adhesive.  The box is wrapped in the pretty  in pink and olive plaid paper from the DSP set and the sentiment is stamped with old olive on white cardstock and matted on the reverse side of the DSP plaid paper which is an old olive print.  Pretty cute, huh?  I'm pretty sure my kids will love them.  Very quick and easy to make - I saw a similar design at MegaStampin Studio - Thanks gals!
Here you can see the back of the box and the plaid paper a lttle bit better.  Email me if you're interested in these, or any other Stampin' Up! products - I'd be happy to help you place an order!

*all images are copyright Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment to let me know you were here and what you thought! :)