Sunday, October 4, 2009

Lovely Mini-Album


Hey there, me again...this time with a cute little mini-album I made.  The orginal design was by Dawn Raspas at UstampFall09  and I, of course, adapated the colors/theme for my needs.  This little album was made using a Love Sparkles Simply scrappin' kit from Stampin' Up!.  It is now a retired kit, but any of the other adorable kits could be substitued.  This album also uses On Board Book Basics Small and of course a paper trimmer, SNAIL adhesive and a bone folder were also used.







all images copyright Stampin' Up!
This album is quite different than most in that the pages are not flat - they have some dimension to them.  I think it's kind of neat.  If you're interested in ordering these, or any other Stampin' Up! products, please email

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment to let me know you were here and what you thought! :)