Monday, September 28, 2009

Goblins & Ghouls, anyone?



So, I was feeling the Halloween spirit and decided to make this cute little album.  This album was designed by Mary-Jane Roussell for Ustamp with Dawn  & Friends Fall 09 and it was SO easy!  I did alter the book slightly, but it only took 1 sheet of 12x12 cardstock for the album, 1/2 sheet of a contrasting color for accents and a few scraps of patterned/designer paper to finish it off.  I think it turned out adorable.!  

*all images are Copyright Stampin' Up!

Supplies:  Lovely lilac, only orange and basic black ink classic ink and paper
Batty for You, Eat, Drink & Be Scary, Schoolbook Serif Alphabet and Terrific Tags stamp sets
Papersnips, SNAIL adhesive, papercutter
Large and small tag, 1 3/8 and 1 1/4 square, round tab and scallop border punches

I also added a few mini brads - some from Stampin' Up! and a few others. 

What do you think?  What any of the products feature?  Email me to see how you can order them, and don't foget the specials Stampin' Up! is currently running...read the post below for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment to let me know you were here and what you thought! :)