Monday, September 14, 2009

So you say you don't stamp!?! :)











That's ok!! Stampin Up supplies may still be perfect for you!! Here's a picture of a card box and cards I made following a sample made by Jenny Moors of UStamp Fall 09. I adapted her directions slightly to show how you can still create beautiful cards, even without stamping! These were made with HALF of a Pretty Petals Simply Scrappin kit (I have tons left over - I can make another set, scrapbook OR try something else) and required no stamping at all. Only cutting, gluing and being creative!! This clever box will hold my 9 cards and envelopes and would make an adorable gift for someone, don't you think? If you're interested in ordering this or any other Stampin Up product, please email me here. I'm currently offering all my 1st time customers a 10% discount on orders up to $50 and a 15% discount on orders of $50 or more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment to let me know you were here and what you thought! :)