Saturday, September 26, 2009

So you don't stamp? Part 2














So, you still don't know if Stampin' Up! products are for you?  Well, check this out:  Remember the cards and box I made with 1/2 of a Pretty Petals Simply Scrappin kit?  This is what I made with the other half!  This mini flap album was designed by Jenny Moors of Ustamp Fall 09 and was easy to make.  I think it turned out really cute too!  And again, no stamping was done on this project....all I needed was my Simply Scrappin kit (1/2 package used - it contains cardstock, designer paper, and stickers), SNAIL adhesive, Sticky Strip, paper cutter, paper snips and ribbon.  I used a non-Stampin' Up! ribbon here, but one of their grosgrain ribbons would work just as well.  I still have LOTS of leftover stickers and paper, enough to make some more cards or scrap some photos.  If you are interested in ordering these, or other Stampin' Up products, please email me!!  Don't forget about the specials they have currently too - see the posts below for the specials AND for the project I made with the other half of the kit.

*All images are copyright Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment to let me know you were here and what you thought! :)