Saturday, March 27, 2010

Card Purse

This is a cute little card purse I saw over on Stampinpro's blog - she does the cutest stuff!  I altered mine slightly, making a cardstock box inside of it instead of a paper bag as she used, but I think it's adorable either way!

This uses the new Sweet Pea DSP, so saffron cardstock and taken with teal ink and cardstock colors, pumpkin pie ribbon and corduroy buttons, scallop oval punch, oval punch.  Stamp set is whimsical words (clear mount). This was made using only 1 sheet of DSP and coordinating cardstock....I'll show you what I put inside another day :)
*images copyright Stampin' Up!    Contact me here to order these or any other Stampin' Up! products!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment to let me know you were here and what you thought! :)