Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Note Cards

Here's a little gift I'm putting together for my daycare provider - her birthday iwas yesterday.

I used Pawsitively Prints DSP to make some notecards...


These are 3x3 and feature Bashful Blue, So Saffron, Pretty in Pink, Old Olive, whisper white and Certainly Celery colored ink, DSP and CS.  I used the Eggcellent Eggs kit (die cut border pieces and flowers with rhinestone centers) as well as the scallop trim border punch.  The stamp set is For All You Do.  I used the new bird punch as well as a Martha Stewart butterfly punch.  The inside greetings are from For All You Do and Whimsical Words. 
I'm going to place these in a cute little Top Note Die Purse - I'll show you that tomorrow :)

Sorry about the blurry photo.


*images copyright Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment to let me know you were here and what you thought! :)