Thursday, February 18, 2010

Christmas in February

I have been working on this Christmas Album since Thanksgiving...that's when my sister graciously organized, cut and assembled these albums for our family get together.  I have been slowly finishing the pages and am now ready to add pictures!  Over the next couple days, I'm going to show you the album pages...


This is the front of the book and below is the 1st page.
Here are pages 3 and 4:

I hand pieced the Christmas tree on the right side of the page.  This uses a variety of cardstock, designer and patterned papers, stickers, die cuts, ribbons, buttons, brads, and rhinestones from lots of different manufacturers.  Here is a closer shot of the tree:
And here is a closer shot of the christmas cookie pages:

What do you think?  I'll show you the rest of the pages tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment to let me know you were here and what you thought! :)