Friday, February 5, 2010

Valentine's Day Door Hanger/Treat Holder

What better to wake up to on Valentine's Day morning, than a little surprise right at your door?  This is a little surprise for someone in my household :)  I'm sure I'll have to make more or the kids'll be fighting over it!
Here's another view of it:
Supplies used:  Basic Black ink, real red ink and cardstock, pretty in pink ribbon and corduroy brads, very vanilla cardstock, sending love DSP, real red epoxy brads, All My Heart and Holiday Best stamp sets, scallop and pinking hearts border punch, flower punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, corner rounder punch, SNAIL adhesive, Stampin Dimensionals, paper trimmer, glue dots and paper piercer.

*all images copyright Stampin' Up!

If you're interested in any of these products, or would like to place an order, email me here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment to let me know you were here and what you thought! :)