Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Easter Peek

Here's part of a project I recently completed....I'll show you the rest tomorrow.  I got the pattern and idea from Create with Connie and Julies' Mary Brown (see my side bar on the left)
This is a little carrier for an Easter treat...it uses some of the new Stampin' Up! products available now.



This is the DSP pawsitively prints and the Eggcellent Eggs decorating kit - it includes die cut flowers, leaves and swirls along with rhinestones and rub ons - too cute!  I also used whisper white cardstock, wide oval, scallop oval and oval punches and the Eggcoutrements clear mount stamp set that I colored with a Stampin' Write marker.  Colors are pretty in pink, so saffron, pale plum, bliss blue, bashful blue and certainly celery. The ribbon is the new satin pretty in pink ribbon available.  Of course I also used dimensionals, SNAIL, paper trimmer, scissors and glue dots.
I'll leave you with this shot of what's coming tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment to let me know you were here and what you thought! :)