Thursday, February 11, 2010

Valentine Treat Holders

Here's some treat holders I made for my nieces and nephews...follows the same basic pattern as the coupon/gift card holders made previously.  Instead of a mini envelope inside, however, there's a candy treat attached with glue dots.






















The patterned paper is from K & Company, the cardstock is basic black, pretty in pink, and whisper white.  I used real red ink and several stamp sets and punches from Stampin' Up!


















Here's a close up of one of the treat holders and here's the inside with the treat attached:

















Please email me if you'd like more information or to place an order!
*images are copyright Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment to let me know you were here and what you thought! :)