1. Start with a 4x11" piece of cardstock.
2. Score along the long side at 4 1/4" and 8 3/4"; crease and fold.
3. Scallop/punch top edge, if desired.
4. Decorate outside as desired with stamps, stickers, photos etc.
5. Inner pocket: start with a 3 3/4" x 3 3/4" piece of cardstock, scored at 1/2" on 3 sides.
6. Crease on score lines. Punch 1/2 of a circle out of top (unscored) edge.
7. Adhere pocket inside envelope/holder.
8. Insert gift card in pocket (or make coupons entitling the bearer to a home cooked meal, night out, time along etc.) and embellish front of pocket as desired.
9. This is tied shut with a ribbon, but you could also adhere an ebellishment to the front of the envelope that you tuck the flap under to hold shut (see previous post here for an example.)
10. Further embellish the holder, if desired.
This is a picture of the back of the holder. Here is the inside, once opened.
Coupons approximately 2 1/4" square fit in the pocket.
Supplies used: whisper white cardstock, basic black ink, well scripted stamp set, scalloped square punch, paper from K & company, ribbon, stickers, All My Heart stamp set, modern label punch, 1" circle punch, pinking hearts border punch, real red cardstock,