Thursday, January 28, 2010

Valentine Gift Card Holder/Coupon Holder


This is a project we will be making at my local MOPS meeting next week...it's a Valentine's Gift Card Holder (although we will be filling ours with coupons for our sweeties - kids and husbands!).
Here is a picture of the inside/opened holder.
I used Stampin' Up! basic black and regal rose cardstock and inks and marker...patterened paper scraps I had on hand and a ribbon scrap I had leftover from another project.  I also used the scallop circle punch, round punch, a MS border punch, glue dots a a couple different stamp sets. 
We're going to use our "creative minds" to come up with coupons such as "Free guys night out - guilt free", "30 minutes extra computer/game time", "Baked treat - your choice", "Your favorite foods cooked for you" etc., etc....
Can you think of others we could use?
*all images copyright Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment to let me know you were here and what you thought! :)