Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy Halloween :)



These are some cute little treat baskets I made for my kids and nieces and nephews for Halloween.  I got the pattern from the Scrapbooks Etc. website....it's kind of like a take-out box, without the top closure.  This little baskets were only a couple inches tall, so it didn't take many treats to fill them up!

Here's another view of the fronts...there were 3 styles in all, a bat, jack o lantern, and mummy.  I used Stampin' Up! cardstock in black, pumpkin and white along with chocolate chip ink to "dirty up" the mummy.   The facial features were either cut from small pieces of cardstock scraps, punched out or drawn on.

Here you can see the backsides...I punched a scalloped circle and then stamped an image and placed it in the middle.  I added a small strip to the sides, attached with brads, for the handle.  The kids really enjoyed them.
Please email me if you'd like more information OR to order Stampin' Up! products!


*all images are copyright Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment to let me know you were here and what you thought! :)