Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Mini Album



This cute little mini album was a project featured on Ustamp a while back.  It was quite easy to do and featured new stamp sets and has many pages.  This is a picture of the box that houses the mini album.  Below is a picture of the front of the album.


This was made with one of the Simply Scrappin' kits that Stampin' Up! offers...change the kit and change the theme of the album.

Here is a shot of some of the interior pages....

I'm not going to show you all the pages, but here's a few more...


Don't the die cut stickers make the cutest page embellishments?
And lastly, here is a picture of the back of the album...again embellished with some of the die cut stickers in the kit.

I gave this to one of my kids' childcare workers....she can add her own photos and journaling. Email me if you'd like to place an order or want any additional information on any of Stampin' Ups great products:  inks, stamps, simply scrappin kits, ribbons and embellishments.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment to let me know you were here and what you thought! :)