Thursday, January 21, 2010

Beary Sweet Valentine! CCJC2


Here is my 2nd entry in the Create with Connie and Julie color challenge this week.  This cute little valentine was similar to something I saw in an Oriental Trading catalog...I copied and modified it to suit my needs using supplies from Stampin' Up! that I had on hand.

Colors used are real red, pretty in pink and chocolate chip.  I also used some the heart to heart punch, ribbon from the holiday mini catalog, a black stampin write marker, the scallop oval, 1/4" circle  and modern label punch.  I did print part of the sentiment on my computer as I did not have a stamp that stated what I wanted.

I hand cut the "arms" and sponged the edges of the bear with chocolate chip ink.  The sentiment reads:  "A great BIG bear hug for you today, To show you I care in every way."
What do you think?

*all images are copyright Stampin' Up!

Email me if you'd like more information or to order any Stampin' Up! products!

1 comment:

  1. This is VERY cute, Jeannine! However, I'm not sure if this is your submission for the Create with Connie and Julie challenge? I didn't see the CCJC2 indicator or a direct post link to your project. But...it is STILL very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment to let me know you were here and what you thought! :)