Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Merry Christmas Advent Calendar!


Ok, so I'm not quite so far behind with these pictures :)  This is an advent calendar we made at out MOPS group for counting down the days until Christmas.  I used the Stampin' Up! Simply Scrappin' Jingle Kit....with plenty of pieces leftover for other crafts (which I'll show you later ...I used the extras to make presents for the kids teachers at school).  I also used Stampin' Ups! new digital photo software, My Digital Studio, to create some of the embellishments.

I filled the pockets of mine with the ABCs of Advent - little lessons for the kids regarding the advent seasons.  They really enjoyed it BUT you could also use small pieces of candy - as shown here.  I also used My Digital Stuio to design parts of the embellishments...very easy to print, cut and adhere!

The nice thing about this Advent Calendar is that we can use it over and over!!  Yeah!!  Email me if you'd like more information (the tutorial for this is available for $7.00 - or FREE with a qualifying purchase of a Simply Scrappin' Kit from Stampin' Up!) or to place an order:  here
Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment to let me know you were here and what you thought! :)