Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Merry Christmas

These are the christmas cards I sent out this year - 80 or so in all!  I did use a variety of cardstock colors (from traditional christmas green to red, maroon, and even a sage and light green) along with different coordinating patterned paper.

The gingerbread man stamp is from Paper Trey Ink and the sentiment is from Stampin' Up!  I was quite proud of figuring out this "fancy fold" all by myself.  Here is the card opening....



And finally, on the inside, the picture of my cuties!!  I was late sending these out this year because we were delayed in getting the kids' pictures taken.  I did have several different poses that I placed in the various cards, along with the annual Christmas Letter that my husband writes - it's a hoot!


If you have any questions, or want to place an order for Stampin' Up! products, please contact me, here!!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment to let me know you were here and what you thought! :)