Friday, January 15, 2010

Christmas Album - Take 2

For another teacher, I handmade this album:

Again, this album was made with the Simply Scrappin' Kit Jingle from Stampin' Up! and features the colors real red, very vanilla, old olive and chocolate chip.
Here's the backside:

This was a project featured on Dawn Raspas' U Stamp with Dawn and Friends that I tweaked to suit my needs.



This album was easy to assemble and decorate using the patterned papers and adhesive die cuts that are included in the kit.



There's plenty of space for pictures and journaling...


And here's the last page...


I hope she enjoys placing her pictures of her precious family into the album.  I love giving (and receiving) homemade gifts.

Email me if you want to place an order!!


*all images are copyright Stampin' Up!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment to let me know you were here and what you thought! :)