Saturday, January 16, 2010

Cool Cocktails....

I saw an album made by Tresa Black, that was similar to this a while back...in fact, these are her recipes.  I thought it was SO cute that I had to try one of my own....

Here's some of the pictures of the inside pages...

and another....

There are divided sections for Martinis, Margaritas, Shooters and Tiki Drinks....
Here is one of the recipe sections:


and some more pages....

and more recipes...I made "pocket" pages for the recipe cards to be slipped in and out of.


and some more pages...


and recipes again....

Each section had it's own color and matching tab.




and last set of recipes...

And finally, here's the back cover.  I did add some ribbon to the binder rings that isn't shown in the picture.

There was a variety of products and colors used and I think it turned out pretty well.  This was my first use of a clear, acrylic album and I was pleased with how it went together.  The pictures of all my "cool cocktails" were stock photos I printed from the internet.
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment to let me know you were here and what you thought! :)