Sunday, January 24, 2010

Vintage Valentine

Hi there...I seem to be on a roll with the valentine projects...this project was from Andrea Walfords' ning class - to make a "vintage valentine" for your sweetie.  Mine is definitely different than hers, but I'm still happy with how it turned out.

This is a lot "frillier" than cards I usually make, but I'm happy with the result.  Here's the inside:


Supplies used: Basic Black ink and cardstock, Regal Rose ink and cardstock, Love Sparkles DSP from the Simply Scrappin' Kit, Watercolor wonder crayons, blender pen, So Many Sayings, Love You Much, & A Happy Heart stamp sets, ribbon, prima flowers, adhesive pearls, ticket corner punch, Martha Stewart border punch, scallop oval punch, Top Note Die, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, River Rock Ink, sponge, SNAIL adhesive, dimensionals and glue dots and a turquoise scrap of paper I had.

*images are copyright Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment to let me know you were here and what you thought! :)